Industrial Hygiene & Safety
Industrial hygiene is often defined as the science and art of anticipating, recognizing, evaluating, preventing and controlling factors which may cause injury or illness among workers or members of the community. We provide a range of industrial hygiene and occupational safety services to our clients, including:
- Assessment of exposure to airborne dusts, chemicals and microbial agents.
- Investigating workplaces for potential hazards.
- Identifying practical techniques to control hazards, such as process modification and use of engineering controls like ventilation.
- Designing respiratory protection programs, selecting equipment and training employees in proper use.
- Evaluation of exposures to physical agents such as noise, ionizing and non-ionizing radiation.
- Training and education about potential risks and hazards.